Thursday, June 16, 2011

Recipe Needed.....

A new Italian market opened up close by to us. I ventured in there yesterday to check it out. It was fabulous. I could have stayed all afternoon just admiring the cheeses!! I spotted a rustic chicken salad in the glass window and ordered a 1/4 pound just to give it a try. OMG....it was amazing! Pulled chicken, grapes, diced red peppers and onions and a bit of cilantro perhaps! The difference in this chicken salad was that there was NO mayonnaise. I could not make out the dressing. Light yet tangy and oh so fabulous. I really want this recipe or a similar version. It would be a summer must-have and I would be sure to take it to any picnic or barbecue!!! Any suggestions for the dressing would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!
Cheers.................

No comments:

Post a Comment