Saturday, July 9, 2011

Game On..........

Lately, my kids and I have been playing a TON of backgammon. We have mini tournaments and little bets going. It has been so much fun. I think of it as a mini math lesson as well!!!
In August, we are going to Ireland and I am on a mission to find a great travel backgammon set. I want to be able to throw it in my bag to have on the plane and with me on our adventures in Dublin. I found one on-line that I like but would like to find one without shipping costs. Its harder to find a good one...we have already checked Target, Walmart and Toys R Us. The hunt continues.......
In my search for the travel set, I came across this beach towel backgammon game! How fabulous to have this when we go to our swim club!!! No doubt about ordering this.....I love eBay!



I know when this arrives, the kids will be thrilled (as much as I will be)!!!!!

Cheers.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment